Monday, June 10, 2013

C4T # 1

hand with google chrome on it
Innovative ICT In Education Web 2.0

I did my C4T #1 on Mr. Wickens PE. The first blog post I commented on had a video posted called Innovative ICT In Education. This video does a great job in telling what Web 2.0 is, which is a way of sharing information, and keeping it all together. The video also gives great tools to use in the classroom. For example educrations, which is student friendly, and I believe when using these tools being student friendly is very important. Educraction allows teachers and students to write, and draw in tablets, this is a great tool to use to diagram a sports play. Another tool suggested in this vedio was ibuild app. This tool lets a person create their own app for a smartphone or a tablet. This is a great tool not only for teachers who could use it for things, such as posting homework, but also for anyone who would like to create and app for personal use.


Google Chrome In Education

The second blog post I commented on was a video about the different uses of Google Chrome. Some of the benefits of Google Chrome is you can have different user accounts to personalise and privatise your browser. I think it is great that with Google Chrome you are able to keep your job and your privet life separate, becasue that is sometimes hard to do as a teacher, but very important. I also liked this blog becasue after the video he posted directions on how to create Google accounts. Although I found both blog posts to be very informative,as a coach I would have liked to have had examples on how these tools tied into sports and PE.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie. Thank you for using my blog posts for your C4T#1. Although I am not 100% sure what this is - and maybe you could enlighten me - I hope that you were able to take something away from it.

    Nice work with your own blog, and I look forward to collaborating more in the future.

    Thanks,
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... when useing these tools " using

    Where are your links?

    Glad you got a comment back! Did you respond explaining what C4T is? If not, do so.

    "Some of the benefits of Google Chrome is you can have different user accounts to personalise and privatise your browser. " Rewrite like this: One benefit of Google Chrome is that you can have different user accounts to personalise and privatise your browser.

    "...your privet life separate..." Do you know what a privie is? Look it up.

    ReplyDelete