Sunday, June 23, 2013

C4T # 2

says I love appsBlogging and Social Media For #physEd

In this blog www.iphys-ed.com great information is given about starting a blog. One of the tools this blog talks about using to create a blog was Weebly. Weebly is a tool that makes creating a blog simple and easy. This blog also talks about how important it is to use social media such as Twitter and Facebook to connect physical education teachers all over the world. Using social media to connect teachers is a great idea because it allows ideas to be shared. I commented on this blog and said that I was happy that the blog pointed out different tools that could be used in creating a blog. I also said that the tool Weebly was my favorite because it is easy and user friendly.

Google Apps For #physEd-forms For Record Keeping

I enjoyed this blog becasue it talked about how you can use google app forms for record keeping and organizing. This blog talked about how a PE teacher used it to keep up with 300 students and put them into categories based on the student's ability. This is a great blog because informs PE teachers and coaches about this app that can be very useful, and the blog also has a video that shows how to use the app. I commented on this blog that the blog was great and as a coach I would be using it for tryouts and camps.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie,

    Who runs these blogs that you commented on? It's important to note information like that for your readers. I also suggest proofing your posts before you publish them. I found a few errors.
    Ex. "favorit" should end with an e
    "out different tool" either should say "out a different tool" or "out different tools"
    "twitter" and "facebook" should be capitalized but "Physical education" should not
    "in to" should be one word

    Those are just a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I endorse Bailey's comment.

    " favorit becasue" because is also misspelled

    Did you create a Weebly site? I presume you did since you say it is your favorite. Please supply me with the link to your Weebly site.

    Unsatisfactory for the reasons covered above.

    ReplyDelete